Infinity & Beyond!
NEW THIS YEAR!!
Infinity and Beyond dives into multiple thematic units throughout the year. The students will have the chance to explore and dig into a new topic each month. Students will participate in hands on activities to learn and grow through exploration. This class is the definition of enrichment as it will touch on multiple disciplines for each topic explored… STEM, Art, Music, Literature and peer interactions.
Lunch recommendations for extended day:
- Please do not send in foods containing peanuts and tree nuts.
- Please send a cold lunch or food in a thermos.
- Pack silverware if needed.
- Napkins and paper towels are always needed.
- Please send a water bottle.
- Keep the lunch simple, packed with a few nutritious foods your child will most likely eat.
- Please refrain from sending candy.
Mrs. Pude has been an active member at MCNS as both a parent and on our board. She has 2 MCNS graduates and her last one will graduate this year. She has taken on a new role in our enrichment program as the lead teacher for our new thematic unit enrichment to Infinity and Beyond as she explores different topics each month through a multitude of learning styles. She still serves as a member of our board and even helps in Fun Fridays, too!