Art and Science
Our Art and Science enrichment class is designed to build in STEAM to our preschool curriculum. Students will be exposed to Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics. We will provide the students an exciting atmosphere in which we discover how the two subjects interact to stimulate our senses at any age. Our science portion offers the ability to make observations, predictions, and explanations based on real life experience and simple science experiments. Students are given the opportunity to explore and question the scientific aspects that interest them. Student’s artistic expression is shown through a color, texture and a variety of mediums This enrichment portion offers students more hands on time to create their own projects. In combination, curious children can both investigate and express themselves creatively.
Lunch recommendations for extended day:
- Please do not send in foods containing peanuts and tree nuts.
- Please send a cold lunch or food in a thermos.
- Pack silverware if needed.
- Napkins and paper towels are always needed.
- Please send a water bottle.
- Keep the lunch simple, packed with a few nutritious foods your child will most likely eat.
- Please refrain from sending candy