Currently Enrolled Families create an account here.
Register with us by filling out the form below.RM_StatsPrimary InformationParent/Guardian's First NameParent/Guardian's Last NameParent/Guardian's OccupationPhoneEmail *Username *Password *Password must be at least 7 characters long.Enter password again *Password must be at least 7 characters long. Child's Name *Child's Gender *Select an optionMaleFemaleChild's Date of Birth *Current Enrollment * Playful 2's Monday (9:30am - 11:30am) Playful 2's Friday (9:30am - 11:30am) Playful 2's Monday & Friday (9:30am - 11:30am) Fun in 3's Tuesday & Thursday* (9 - 11:30am) Fun in 3's Tuesday & Thursday* (12:15 - 2:45pm) Pre-K Monday - Thursday (morning class 9 - 11:30pm) Pre-K Monday - Thursday (afternoon class 12:15-2:45pm) Transitional K Monday - Friday (9 - 11:30am) *If there is not a specific day/time preference for your class please select both options.Select Enrichment Music & Literature Tuesday & Thursday (11:30- 1:30pm) Art & Science Monday & Wednesday (11:30- 1:30pm) Yoga Enrichment Friday Siblings Additional Parent InformationParent/Guardian's NameParent/Guardian's OccupationAdditional ChildrenChild's NameChild's Date of BirthChild's GenderEnrollmentSelect an optionChild currently enrolledChild previously enrolledNew familySelect Class Playful 2's Monday (9:30am - 11:30am) Playful 2's Friday (9:30am - 11:30am) Playful 2's Monday & Friday (9:30am - 11:30am) Fun in 3's Tuesday & Thursday* (9 - 11:30am) Fun in 3's Tuesday & Thursday* (12:15 - 2:45pm) Pre-K Monday - Thursday (morning class 9 - 11:30pm) Pre-K Monday - Thursday (afternoon class 12:15-2:45pm) Transitional K Monday - Friday (9 - 11:30am) Select Enrichment Music & Literature Tuesday & Thursday (11:30- 1:30pm) Art & Science Monday & Wednesday (11:30- 1:30pm) Yoga Enrichment Friday Address Information
First Name *
Last Name *
Street Address 1 *
Street Address 2
State or Region *
Phone Number *
Terms *I acceptI understand by submitting this application fee that the application fee is non-refundable. I understand that submission of this application does not guarantee placement in a class. Class placement will be first come, first serve.
Upon being admitted to MCNS, I understand that the outlined below are the parent(s) responsibilities and guidelines for withdrawal and dismissal.
• Parent(s) will attend the September Parent Meeting
• Parent(s) will work to keep children safe when dropping off and picking up
Withdrawal from MCNS:
• When a student must withdraw from MCNS, base on parent decision, parent(s) will notify the registrar in writing one month in advance of withdrawal date.
• A tuition refund will only be granted if a replacement is found, the student relocates beyond a 30 mile radius of MCNS as determined by the Board of Directors, or the student is granted a medical withdrawal and provides a signed medical doctor’s statement to that effect.
Dismissal from MCNS:
The Board of MCNS will make a decision regarding the need to ask a family to withdraw from the school. A family may be dismissed for any of the following reasons:
• Failure to pay tuition required
• Conduct which detrimentally affects the reputation of the school
• Conduct which impairs the ability to fulfill school obligations including, but not limited to, alcohol or drug abuse and any act which endangers the school’s students, families, personnel or property.
• Continuous disruptive behavior by a student that affects the instructional level and the emotional stability of the class.Upload Required Documents
1 week ago
Looking for help with snow removal at our front doors before school drop off on snowy days. If you know someone, let us know! ...
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Linked InShare by Email
2 weeks ago
We are thinking about next year already!Looking to adjust class times and/or days to benefit our families! What would you like to see at MCNS 2020-2021!? ...
3 weeks ago
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! What a wonderful Fall Festival! We have THE BEST Families at MCNS! Here are a few pics of the fun we had. We are already looking forward to next year! ...
Mendon Community Nursery School is a preschool in Mendon NY serving the Honeoye Falls, Victor, Pittsford and Bloomfield communities. MCNS admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin.
© 2019 MCNS. All rights reserved. Website by Jenna Fava Design